Skit.ai‘s Augmented Voice AI Platform is now powered by Generative AI. With the incorporation of Generative AI, we are taking a giant step forward in capabilities of our Conversational Voice AI solution. The conversations are about to become more natural, and the capability to handle complex conversations significantly better leading to better CX and more collection for collection agencies.
At Skit.ai, we embrace the future and prepare to go beyond it.
The Giant Leap in Capabilities of Skit.ai’s Augmented Voice Intelligence Platform with Generative AI
With the application of LLMs, we are seeing a big jump in the conversational capabilities of our solution:
- Higher Conversational Accuracy: Significantly high conversational accuracy as LMMs are capable of understating conversational complexities with a profoundly superior understanding of context, sentence parsing, and response accuracy.
- Better Handling Complex Conversations: Superior understanding of complex conversations that were earlier escalated to human agents. This would cut down the percentage of calls passed over to live agents drastically.
- Out-of-scope Calls: As LLM powered voice AI solutions can handle a wide array of questions and issues, its ability to handle out-of-scope calls is thus much more.
- Better and more natural bot utterances.
- Faster Voicebot Creation: Incorporating Generative AI give a big boost to the speed at which new voicebots can be created as the inherent complexity and effort involved in design, and creation is a fraction of earlier effort.
Massive Performance Gains with Generative AI Springboard
Not resting with massive gains we are achieving with basic LLMs, we intent to take it a notch further up and outperform human collectors.
1. Going Beyond Human Agent Performance
An agents performance rests on two things: ability to communicate and technical skills. At Skit.ai, we see that with current LLMs, we can achieve superlative communication skills, and by training extensively with end-user data, we can achieve high degree of technical skills. Hence our solution can excel on both the fronts.
To share a rough estimate: the best performing agent finds success on 5% call (out of connected calls), while low performers convert ~2% of calls.
With generative AI, we take a big jump. From the current voicebot conversion capability of around 1-2%, we expect the performance to jump 3-4 folds. Beyond this, our Reinforcement Learning platform learns from outcomes to personalize the conversation to figure out the ideal strategies, learning from thousands of daily conversations.
2. Better, and More Natural Spoken Conversations
Generative AI with its unparalleled conversational capabilities needs to be complemented with equally capable speech synthesis and understanding systems that produces the right speech given the output from LLMs. And that is one of the major areas from the many below:
- A more natural-sounding TTS voice
- Conversational context handling prosody of generated audio
- Full duplex and backchannels in speech conversations
Ultimately, we will be able to deliver the most engaging conversations that delight consumers by solving their problems better than human agents.
Business Outcomes of Incorporating Generative AI
Below are the major impact areas we will more the needle on:
- Higher Collection Rate, ~5%: It is a difficult number to quantify, but as the incorporation of Generative AI matures, we expect its collection capability to move beyond 5%, surpassing even the best of human agents.
- Lower Agent Dependency, reduction by 50-80%: As the voicebot will be able to handle more complex queries we expect 50-80% reduction in agent touch points.
- Higher Resolution Rate, ~100%: Better accuracy and better conversation with higher engagement will help us achieve a conversational resolution rate of close to 100%.
- Creating New Voicebots: The effort involved in creating a new voicebot will see a significant dip, as the complexity will be remarkably lower.
- Entering New Markets with Ease, 15X faster: Entering into new markets, training for new use cases and applications needing less effort and resources. We are estimating the process to be 15X faster.
The Way Ahead
Though the improvements in our Augmented Voice Intelligent Platform are visible and clear, we will further our efforts to achieve greater performance gains and stay ahead of the curve.
To learn more about how Voice AI can help support your human resources and scale their collection efforts with call automation, schedule a call with one of our experts or use the chat tool below.